With powerful 300 lumens 12V LED indicator units, bSeen X e-bike edition it’s a professional light, indicator and horn system, that you can plug directly onto your e-bike’s battery.
Built with a ”state of the art” voltage regulator, bSeen’s Electronic Controller Unit (ECU) can be fed directly from your e-bike’s battery, or any other battery range from 18V to 78V DC.
bSeen X virtually doesn’t drain your vehicle’s battery while not in use. With only 14mA of consumption in standby mode, bSeen’s power management is the best in the market. In real life terms, it would take more than half a year for a bSeen kit to drain a normal 36V 8A e-bike battery.
All bSeen products work at 12V – like the majority of vehicles on the roads – which allow the system to have a far much better performance than an ordinary USB rechargeable system. This performance reflects on the light intensity and overall reliability of the electronic components.
- 12V Headlight ON/OFF
- 12V Left & Right Indicators (Front & Rear)
- 12V Horn piezo type
- Left/Right Turn, Lights ON/OFF, Horn
- LED monitors built-in for easy viewing of which function is selected
ECU (e-bike’s battery powered):
- Waterproof sealed enclosure with cable tails for connections.
- Input 18-78V DC
- Short circuit, overload, overheat protection.
- Left & Right outputs for 12V LED indicator units max. 2W/each
- Headlight output for 12V LED max 6W.
- Horn output for 12V piezo horn
- 55mm (L) x 40mm (W) x 23mm (H)
- 1.96″ (L) x 1.77″ (W) x 0.90″ (H)
In the package
- 1 x bSeen X ECU Controller
- 1 x bSeen Handlebar Control Unit with 2 metres of cable length and HIGO connector
- 1 x bSeen power lead
- 2 x bSeen White LED (Front) with 2 metres of cable length
- 2 x bSeen Amber LED (Rear) with 2 metres of cable length
- 12 x heat shrink solder tubes
Product’s Brochure (.PDF)